Sunday, August 01, 2004

Oh Happy Day

So I decided to change my website yet again. I never did figure out how to edit my Yahoo website after I reformatted my whole computer. Oh well, it kind of sucked anyway. Everyone will have to be patient with me as I try to figure out the html thing. Hopefully soon I will be able to figure out how to use a different, and way sweeter template. As for now, however, I am just going to use the pre-made ones provided.

Anyway, I just got back from work a short while ago, grabbed myself a doctor pepper and figured maybe I could find something productive to partake in. Instead I sat in front of this machine which surly destines my day to greatness, great indolence and despair. Fortunately, it is the weekend, which means that this day, Sunday, August 1st, was meant to be wasted.

Well, I need another DP. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Why even let them hatch? Go make some eggs, they are high in protein. Something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com