Thursday, July 28, 2005

Red Freedom Blood for Red Freedom Dust.

Hello, hello......

How is it four in the morning? What the hell happened to my day and more importantly why am I not in bed? I do not know, but on the other hand who cares! Today is a day that needs to be celebrated, it is a day unlike none other. Today is the first annual celebration of peace between Mars and Earth. Up until last year on this date, the red planet and us engaged in a two decade long spurt where nothing but violence prevailed. We, on Earth, lost many good men, but more so we lost many good robots. I mean a man is a man... but robots cost a lot of money to produce. It is hard to say exactly how many robots we lost, but if I had to venture a guess.... I would say somewhere between 1,675,000 and 1,680,000. Just a rough estimate, however. Anyway, it is really time for me to get to bed. I would not want to miss such an anticipated celebration!

red dust... up in my face...
I inhale it.... it makes me cough...
I swallow it... it makes me giggle...
I love it... it makes me bleed...
Bleed red, white and blue...
Bleed freedom!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been reading your posts for a while now and i just have to say i think its official, you've either a) completely lost your mind or b) spent this summer holding a very potent batch of shrooms. if it's b) let me know and we will talk more.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com