Monday, August 08, 2005

A message from God.

Apparently my blog readers aren't the only ones that had to put up with my drunkeness last thursday night.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: A message from God himself.
From: "Adam M. Stange"
Date: Fri, August 5, 2005 2:17 am
To: Rachel, censored@luther.edu
_____________________________________________

I love you!

Love,
Adam....
err...
I mean.. God.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A message from me to my girlfriend.

From the library of the U.S. Congress. August 5th, 2005.

Peace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you check the spelling in that e-mail? censored@luther.edu is just returning my mails to sendor, i think there's a mistake. thanks.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com