Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Swinging to hell.

Weeeeeeeeeeee... the swing beneath me gives out and I face plant in the gravel. Where did this swing come from, why am... err.. was I on it? Where am I and who is this by my side? Nothing makes sense, I am lost, I am blind, I am confused. I am a Martian in a bubble... I am a Martian far away from home, a Martian no longer on mars. I know this because there are no swings at home and I now find myself laying face down beneath one, broken. I am not mad, how could I be? How could I expect a swing to support me when I can not even support myself? I am not depressed, or unhappy, or even negative, instead, as I said before, I am simply confused. Nothing makes sense to me, one day I am at home, rolling in the same red dust that my ancestors did, but then the next I am in an unfamiliar surrounding. Is this a glimpse into my future? The remnant of the past? Neither the future nor the past? Nothing makes sense and now I lay face down, my vision more obstructed and blurred than I can ever remember. Is this even real? Are you real? Is this a dream or is it some sort of a joke? I just don't get it..

Fuck swings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com