Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday

Today is Friday, although I really wouldn't know it because I have to work at 6 AM tomorrow and Sunday. Oh well, at least I will get some OT. As much as I love making money, I am pretty much ready to head back down to Luther, and get back into the swing of things. Working a full-time job just seems so unproductive, I just don't feel like I am advancing myself at all. It is almost like highschool all over again.

Also, I am looking at getting a new car, well at least a different one. The one that I am looking at is actually older than the one I have now. I do, however, believe that it is in better condition and has a lot more "pimp potential." My dad and I are going to look at it once he gets home from work to see if it is worth the one hundred dollar price tag. Although it isn't anything spectacular, I am kind of excited for the change. The Corsica gave me four good years, but I think it might be time to move on.

Other than that, I guess it is just another day (in paradise?). I might go downtown and checkout Ribfest later. I went down there last night, and they had some pretty good music, and there was a decent crowd. So that might be exciting. Either way, I have a lot of things I could get done tonight, we will see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com