Sunday, August 08, 2004

Untitled

Man I need a vacation! It is a good thing I am taking one in three days. Seriously though, I haven't had a day off of work in over 2 weeks and I get to start another week tomorrow. I kind of wish I could just sleep through a day or two, that would be superb. It also hasn't helped that my dad and I have been working on my car for the past 3 days now. We worked on it (ok, ok... he worked on it) for the entire today and accomplished nothing! I am pretty sure that it is in worse condition now than it was when we started. Whatever though, I have to work in the morning again.... Sleep is good, and so is America. Don't support terrorism, and always remember that in order to protect our freedoms, we have to give every last one of them up. I am really glad that I have Washington to think for me, because I definitely can't do it for myself.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com