Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'm on fire!

Wow, this is two entire updates in three days, someone better check the alignment of the planets, because I have a feeling some shit is about ready to go down. Anyway, today has been about as uneventful as any in recent memory. I had to work at 7:30 this morning which makes for a fairly unhappy Adam. The great thing is I only went to 50 minutes of my 100 minute class and did not go back to work for my last 3 1/2 hour shift. I just decided that it was time to take a day off and a day off I took. I have done nothing but three loads of laundry since 9:50 this morning. I am trying to eradicate this complex I have developed where I need to constantly be busy, bettering myself for some future that seems to be drifting farther away rather than approaching. So with that in mind, I am sitting here doing nothing and trying real hard to just enjoy the beauty of life for once. Well I think I am just going to kick it with a few good friends tonight and watch a movie or two. Have a great night and do not, I repeat do not drink the water.
Signing out from Luther College

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com