Sunday, February 06, 2005

Not Happy

I am not happy with my life. I feel like all those who I have considered close to me have deceived me and that everything that I once found important in my life is in fact a trick. A trick put in place to deceive my emotions and make me feel comfortable in the shit hole that has become my everyday life. There are very few people that I can actually trust in my life and one by one they are dropping like flies. My belief that females are not to be trusted has been reinforced by recent events and I now feel stronger in this belief than ever. I really wish that I could actually trust people in my life. I wish that I could trust people to actually care about my feelings and not put so much time and emphasis on their own ass. Life is really shitty and I really wish I had my own island somewhere where I didn't have to talk or deal with anyone. Why can't people realize that it is better to be truthful and hurt someone than it is lead them to believe that they actually mean a damn to you. Why allow them to be completely torn into a thousand pieces? I guess it is far too much to ask to actually consider other people's feelings. So here I go into the shit hole that has become my life. Everything is going wrong, my music, my school, my relationships and my friendships. Wish me luck next time. Peace out.

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com