Thursday, February 17, 2005

The sweet nectar that is NyQuil!

I am sitting here at approximately midnight on what I believe to be Wednesday. I have had a cold for the last 5 days or so and have been living from one dose of NyQuil to the next. Quite frankly I love this shit, it makes me feel like my head is a distant planet with its own echo system and a tropical rain forest or two. The best part about NyQuil is that it is legal unlike the gallon jug of wine I got caught with in the hall on Friday. I guess that is a story for another time though. Anyway, I should be doing homework because that is what college students are supposed to do but quite frankly I don't give a damn. I don't care about my homework, in fact I e-mailed my accounting professor and simply told him I wasn't going to do the assignment and that I would consider doing it for Friday. If there is one thing I have learned about college professors it is that they love being told what to do. People who spend their entire life gaining knowledge and attending school like nothing more than to waste it by being bossed around by overly sexed, minimally motivated undergraduate students. Anyway, I am pretty sure that I am fairly tired and my bed is opening up its massive jaws and beckoning me to climb inside to enjoy the sweet, calming comforts that one can only find between two blankets. So as they said in NAM "Don't burn the village before you rape the women!" Something to think about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, that bed analogy was deep man. Honestly, I'm impressed by it. Well done.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which bad analogy? This blog is full of them. Oh well, I welcome anyone who attempts to read about my thoughts. So... welcome to my hell!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com