Friday, February 11, 2005

Things Looking Up?

Sorry if I frightened anyone with my last post, I know that I can be a bit overly dramatic. The truth be told, Saturday was not such a good night for me but I did find out a lot about myself and who my friends are. Things do seem to be looking better though. I started saxophone lessons with a new professor this week who seems to be a lot better fit for my playing. He has already pointed out some key problems and pushed me in a completely different direction than I was going. School seems to be going better also. I found out that I made the Deans list again last semester and that I was awarded an additional music scholarship. Most importantly however, my relationships are going better. My relationship with a certain lady friend has finally received some direction and I really feel good about how things are going. So to sum up what has been a fairly long, complicated week, things seem to finally be looking up. Spring is on the way and for the first time in some time I actually feel good about the direction my life seems to be taking me. We are also throwing a "pirate" party tomorrow where we all dress like pirates and drink out of jugs. Needless to say I am fairly excited. AAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com