Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Titles are for sissies!

Well I had every intention in the world of having an extremely productive and eventful night. It seems that in the making of these plans I forgot one small detail, that my name is Adam Stange. I seem to be incapable of applying myself to anything for an extended period of time. What good would all this time spent on earth be if we didn't waste a vast majority of it. It seems to make the moments that we don't waste that much more unique and outstanding. Anyone enough of me making excuses for my laziness. Yesterday was valentines day and I spent the majority of it running around as a chicken would who was lacking a head. Last night, however was a lot of fun, Rachel and myself watched a movie and just chilled. It felt good to just sit after running all day, although it did not feel good to sit on the floor. I think that my tail bone is still bruised. So yeah, valentines day, romantic holiday or a foggy, drunken memory? I will get back to you on that.

Last Friday we threw a pirate party which was lot of fun. I would like to post some of the pictures on this site but definitely need to Photoshop my pictures before they are touching the internet. I just need to take care of a few alterations, such as giving myself a six pack and getting rid of that nasty rash all over my chest. Anyway....... the night was crazy, good times were had by all and a lot of alcohol was consumed. Coincidence? I think not! Ok well I guess that is about all for now, I am going to go and sit around for the next couple hours before I face plant on my bed. Best wishes to all and to all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com